The Pendergrass Flea Market is host to more than 15,000 visitors per weekend! This facility accommodates over 500 merchants offering a wide array of products/services, attracting visitors of all walks of life. If you are interested in showcasing your products/services at Georgia’s Largest Flea Market, simply review the details below and feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please call 706-693-4466 or TOLL FREE 1-866-234-FLEA.
Heated and Air Conditioned
Comprehensive Billboard Campaign:
Extensive billboard advertising and web page; radio and television advertising during holiday season; newspaper advertising for other holidays and special promotions.
Visitors Per Year:
One Million+ Visitors
Between Atlanta, Gainesville and Athens on the intersection of of I-85 N and US HWY 129 N Exit 137. High Visibility
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Visitors
Mon. through Fri.: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm Vendors
$20.00 per day(used items)
$32.50 per day(new items)
$20.00* per day(used items)
$32.50* per day(new items)
All outdoor spaces are 10×10.
Booths are lockable and vendors may leave merchandise in the booths during the week. Flea Market open to vendors Mon., through Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm
Air Conditioned Spaces ( rates are for Saturday and Sunday only):
$75.00* Inside 10′x16′ (5th Ave.)
$75.00* Inside Lockable 10′x16′ (6th Ave.)
$75.00* Inside Lockable 12.5′x20′ (1st – 4th Ave.)
$85.00* Inside Lockable 12.5′x20′ (7th & 8th Ave.)
Call Midway Spaces
$125.00 per day Pet Area 12.5′x20′ (Outside of 6th Ave West)
* Reservations on spaces are accepted after Monday noon preceding the weekend desired. Reservations are guaranteed by cash, credit card Visa/MC or check. Occupational license must be purchased from the City of Jefferson.
Rules and Regulations:
RULE COMPLIANCE: The purchase of a space constitutes an agreement by the
vendor to comply with all rules and regulations. Pendergrass Flea Market reserves
the right to revoke any reservation and evict violators without a refund.
- Pendergrass Flea Market prohibits the sale, display or distribution of merchandise bearing counterfeit trademarks or that infringe on copyrighted designs or materials.
- Any merchandise, as defined by Pendergrass Flea Market, that is not characteristic of a wholesome family environment.
- The sale of firearms and ammunition is strictly prohibited.
- The sale of any pornography is strictly prohibited.
For more info on Georgia State Sales Tax Click Here
To: All pet dealers• You must provide a picture id along with the application• A form must be filled and signed by each customer that you make a sale to. You must
bring it to the office at the end of the day. If the form is not returned to the office, then you will no
longer be allowed to sell at the market.
• The Dept. of Agriculture will allow a person to sell 1 litter per year without having a Dept. of
• If you have any unsatisfied valid customer complaint, you will not be allowed to sell at this
market. If it can be verified that you knowingly sold a sick animal, it will result in immediate
ejection from this market.
• All pet dealers must carry/display their puppies in a small kennel. It has to be big enough so the
puppies can move around easily.
• Puppies must have updated shot records. If you give them the shots yourself please bring a record
of the shots given as well as a receipt for the medicine.
• Always keep water in the kennel so the puppies can get to it when thirsty. Keep food close by so
you can feed them as needed.
• Puppies have to be at least 6 weeks old.
Please fill out our Vendor Form to register to receive more info